The rugged and durable New Balance 610 trail running shoe features N-FUSE® technology to provide you with superior cushioning for all outdoor activities, and the Ndurance® outsole gives you traction everywhere from your favorite running trail to the treadmill at the gym. This update to the immensely popular 573 is suitable for those with a neutral running gait.
- Highlights & Features
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- N-FUSE® combines the foam of two different densities. The top foam is less dense for soft cushioning, while the denser bottom foam provides support and compression set resistance.
No Customers Have Reviewed This Product Yet
Share your thoughts with other customers