Alden Men's 6845 - Full Strap Slip On - Black Shell Cordovan
Aberdeen Last - Fits true to size
- Shell Cordovan
- Full Strap Slip-On Shell Cordovan
- Black Shell
- Leather Sole
- All orders ship within 1-2 business days
- Express orders will ship within 1 business day (most times same day if before 12pm EST)
- Shipping quotes are available in your shopping cart
- All Delivery times are in business days, which exclude weekends and holidays
- Some high-value packages may require a signature upon delivery
- We do not ship outside of the United States
- * Free shipping promotions exclude private sale items
- Some Timberland items require additional processing time.
- UPS does not pick up on December 31st or January 1st. These days do not count towards business days for shipping.
- 90 Days
- Prepaid Return Label
- $9.99 Restocking Fee
- No signs of wear (i.e. flexing, creasing, scuffs, marked outsoles, etc.)
- Items are in original packaging
- Ship in shipping box. (Please don’t use shoe box for shipping)
FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $50*
All orders ship within 1-2 business days. Express orders will ship within 1 business day (most times same day if before 12pm EST)
For a shipping and delivery estimate, please use our ship time estimator located on the shopping cart page.Delivery times are in business days, which exclude weekends and holidays.
Some high-value packages may require a signature upon delivery.
We do not ship outside of the United States at this time.
* Free shipping promotion excludes private sale items.
Black Shell Cordovan leather uppers
Vegetable Tanned Leather Insoles
Single Oak Leather Outsoles
Alden Full strap slip-on penny loafer in Black shell cordovan. Using the centuries-old method of pure vegetable tanning and hand finishing, the single tannery still producing genuine shell cordovan today is indeed practicing a rare art. The final patina is also a lengthy finishing procedure achieved by years of know how at the Alden factory in handling this very special material. Vegetable tanned leather insoles provide comfort and long wear; it assumes over time the contours of your foot shape giving a truly custom quality to the fit.
Beneath the insole is a layer of cork, providing additional resilience and insulation. Every Alden New England shoe carries a tempered steel shank, precisely contoured and triple ribbed for extra strength. Truly the backbone of a fine welt shoe or boot, the shank provides the proper support and shape required to give comfort throughout the day. Oak tanned leather bends are cut into outsoles at factory for maximum control of quality, crafted not only with good looks, but with the integrity of fine shoemaking, a special addition to your wardrobe.
FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $50**
TheShoeMart orders are still shipping on-time through the COVID-19 pandemic
Shipping Quotes & Delivery Times
Returns are easy at TheShoeMart!
Sign into your account to submit a return request and we’ll email you a return shipping label.
Returns are usually refunded in 3-4 days upon receipt in our warehouse, but can take as long as 10 days.
Outbound shipping charges are non-refundable.
Now Offering Free Size Exchanges!
Need a different size? No problem, we'll even waive the restocking fee!*
Just proceed through the returns process as usual and select "Size Exchange" as the return reason. Please note the size you would like to exchange for. No need to place a new order, once we receive your item, we will send out the new size to you.
To exchange for another item, please go through our returns process as usual and then place a new order on our website.
Please note that Free Size Exchanges only apply when the replacement requested is the same item, in the same color, in a new, available size. If inventory is not available, the request will be handled as a regular return as outlined above.
*Free Exchanges only apply to footwear and do not apply to accessory items.
Can My Item Be Returned?
Still Have Questions?
We’re happy to help! Just contact our customer service team at email@example.com or by phone at 800.850.7463