Alden Shoes Men's Norwegian Front Blucher Oxford D9623C Brown Scotch Grain
Barrie Last - Fits 1/2 size larger than a standard dress shoe
FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $50*
All orders ship within 1-2 business days. Express orders will ship within 1 business day (most times same day if before 12pm EST)
For a shipping and delivery estimate, please use our ship time estimator located on the shopping cart page.Delivery times are in business days, which exclude weekends and holidays.
Some high-value packages may require a signature upon delivery.
We do not ship outside of the United States at this time.
* Free shipping promotion excludes Alden Factory Seconds.
Norwegian Split Toe Blucher (NST).
Brown Scotch Grain Calfskin.
Full glove leather lined with vegetable tanned insoles.
Antique Edge and Goodyear Reverse Welt.
A new Custom Bootmaker Edition from Alden x TSM: A Scotch Grain NST Blucher. This Norwegian front blucher with handsewn vamps & toe seams is made for the modern man. Careful handsewing on the last enhances the character of Alden classics. Scotch Grain leather uppers and a Commando outsole add rugged yet refined style for winter weather.
FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $50**
- All orders ship within 1-2 business days
- Express orders will ship within 1 business day (most times same day if before 12pm EST)
Shipping Quotes & Delivery Times
- Shipping quotes are available in your shopping cart
- All Delivery times are in business days, which exclude weekends and holidays
- Some high-value packages may require a signature upon delivery
- We do not ship outside of the United States
- * Free shipping promotions exclude Alden Factory Seconds.
- Some Timberland items require additional processing time.
- UPS does not pick up on December 31st or January 1st. These days do not count towards business days for shipping.
If you are not 100% satisfied with one of our products, you may return it within 90 days of your purchase for a refund or store credit.
FREE RETURNS when you select store credit as your refund type.
Otherwise, the cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer and is calculated using our discounted shipping rates.
Can My Item Be Returned?
- No signs of wear (i.e. flexing, creasing, scuffs, marked outsoles, etc.)
- Items are in original packaging
- Ship in shipping box. (Please don’t use shoe box for shipping)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does a return take?
- Returns are usually refunded in 3-4 days upon receipt in our warehouse.
- Are returns free?
- Yes, as long as you select store credit when you request your return.
- Can I change to a refund after selecting store credit?
- Unfortunately, no this cannot be done. Once we issue you a free return label this process cannot be undone and the return must be processed as a store credit.
- How much will my return cost if I don't want store credit?
- The shipping cost will be calculated when you request your return. Our discounted rates are used to ensure you pay a fair price.
- Do you offer exchanges instead of a refund?
- Yes! When requesting your return, select store credit. Use your store credit on a new purchase.
- If I paid for faster shipping will that also be refunded?
- No, unfortunately any outbound shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Are returns still easy if I don't have a printer?
- Yes! When requesting your return, select UPS Store QR Code and drop your return off at a UPS Store (no label required).
Still Have Questions?
We’re happy to help! Just contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800.850.7463