Alden Men's D8832 Shell Cordovan PCT Boot - Color 8 with Antique
FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $50*
All orders ship within 1-2 business days. Express orders will ship within 1 business day (most times same day if before 12pm EST)
For a shipping and delivery estimate, please use our ship time estimator located on the shopping cart page.Delivery times are in business days, which exclude weekends and holidays.
Some high-value packages may require a signature upon delivery.
We do not ship outside of the United States at this time.
* Free shipping promotion excludes Alden Factory Seconds.
Perforated Cap Toe Boot
Genuine Color 8 Shell Cordovan Leather
9 Matched Agatine Eyelets
270 Degree Goodyear Welt
Our popular Alden Custom Bootmaker Edition Color 8 Shell Cordovan perforated cap toe boot now comes with an Antique Edge! On the Alden Grant Last with double oak leather outsoles and dovetail heels, this boot has an elegant silhouette ready for a day at the office or a night out. Alden shell cordovan shoes are finished by Alden's master craftsman. They are admired by the finest boot and shoemakers throughout the world. Using the centuries-old method of pure vegetable tanning and hand finishing, the single tannery still producing genuine shell cordovan today is indeed practicing a rare art. The tanning process takes a full six months to complete and produces leather that is soft and supple, yet very durable. Unsurpassed for breathable comfort and long wear, it assumes over time the contours of your foot shape giving a truly custom quality to the fit. Beneath the insole is a layer of cork, providing additional resilience and insulation. Every Alden New England shoe carries a tempered steel shank, precisely contoured and triple ribbed for extra strength. Truly the backbone of a fine welt shoe or boot, the shank provides the proper support and shape required to give comfort throughout the day. Oak tanned leather bends are cut into outsoles at factory for maximum control of quality. Shoe mart is proud to offer this model, crafted not only with good looks, but with the integrity of fine shoemaking, a special addition to your wardrobe.
FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $50**
- All orders ship within 1-2 business days
- Express orders will ship within 1 business day (most times same day if before 12pm EST)
Shipping Quotes & Delivery Times
- Shipping quotes are available in your shopping cart
- All Delivery times are in business days, which exclude weekends and holidays
- Some high-value packages may require a signature upon delivery
- We do not ship outside of the United States
- * Free shipping promotions exclude Alden Factory Seconds.
- Some Timberland items require additional processing time.
- UPS does not pick up on December 31st or January 1st. These days do not count towards business days for shipping.
If you are not 100% satisfied with one of our products, you may return it within 90 days of your purchase for a refund or store credit.
FREE RETURNS when you select store credit as your refund type.
Otherwise, the cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer and is calculated using our discounted shipping rates.
Can My Item Be Returned?
- No signs of wear (i.e. flexing, creasing, scuffs, marked outsoles, etc.)
- Items are in original packaging
- Ship in shipping box. (Please don’t use shoe box for shipping)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does a return take?
- Returns are usually refunded in 3-4 days upon receipt in our warehouse.
- Are returns free?
- Yes, as long as you select store credit when you request your return.
- Can I change to a refund after selecting store credit?
- Unfortunately, no this cannot be done. Once we issue you a free return label this process cannot be undone and the return must be processed as a store credit.
- How much will my return cost if I don't want store credit?
- The shipping cost will be calculated when you request your return. Our discounted rates are used to ensure you pay a fair price.
- Do you offer exchanges instead of a refund?
- Yes! When requesting your return, select store credit. Use your store credit on a new purchase.
- If I paid for faster shipping will that also be refunded?
- No, unfortunately any outbound shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Are returns still easy if I don't have a printer?
- Yes! When requesting your return, select UPS Store QR Code and drop your return off at a UPS Store (no label required).
Still Have Questions?
We’re happy to help! Just contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800.850.7463